Terms of Service
Last updated October 1, 2018
- Invoices will only be issued once you as the client are satisfied with the services provided. Invoices are due 30 days after issuance and will be e-mailed to you. Invoices are payable by American Express, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal,
cash, or cheque. No other forms of payment will be accepted under any circumstances. We reserve the right to charge interest at the rate of 1% monthly (approximately 12.68% annually) on all overdue invoices. A $2 fee will apply to any
physical invoices issued via mail or fax.
- Any pictures appearing on your website must be owned by you or licensed to you for use on your website. Any occurrence of copyright infringement is immediate grounds for termination of any and all services by us.
- Our supplier requires all records of mass mailings and mailing lists to be kept. In order to exceed these standards, we do not allow mass or unsolicited mailings at all from your website. We may be able to recommend a mail hosting
provider to you in the event that such functionality is necessary.
- As a business based in Saint John, New Brunswick, with our primary hosting supplier based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are required to adhere to all the applicable laws of every jurisdiction in which we have business interests. As such,
websites are not permitted to violate or circumvent the laws of Canada, the United States of America, the province of New Brunswick, the state of Georgia, or the cities of Saint John, NB or Atlanta, GA. Any such violations are grounds
for immediate termination of services.
- Any threats of legal action against the staff of A&S Web Design or against A&S Web Design itself by any client will result in termination of all services for the client.
- Any pictures not purchased by a client in the course of photographic services rendered shall remain the property of A&S Web Design, including all applicable copyrights for the images.
parties without your written consent or a court order. We do not directly collect any information about forms of payment such as card information as this is collected by our payment processor PayPal. For further information as to how
PayPal handles your payment details, please consult with . With the exclusion of payment processing, your
information voluntarily provided to us is safe and secure from third parties in accordance with these terms.
- Any websites found to be unduly using or abusing the resources of the server will be disabled. If the issue is not resolved with the account holder, the hosting account will be terminated.
- Due to the nature of the services we provide, we will only engage in trasnactions with people who are of the age of majority in the province of New Brunswick.